Sunday, May 4, 2008

All in a day's chatter

My baby turned 20 months old today. I'm a bad mother who doesn't keep detailed records of my girl's milestones, which is part of why I started this blog. I want to remember the little details which make every day a little different from the previous day. So today I documented any words that I could understand from today's chatter, before I blink and my wee Audrey says everything like her big sister before her.



Here goes:

carry, kitchen, juice, toast, plate, Howl, poop, Mum, Dad, drink, water, no, all gone, more, spoon, bowl, dog, nose, boat, chair, wet, shoes, up, come, conkong (for conker), house, Hannah, acorn, mess, car, broom broom, wash, high chair, blankie, jelly, bib, pup, Nanna, Pa, Kelly, Lucee, Rusty, mananana (banana), apple, washing, stool, dark, light, reach

Well done my little parrot!

No comments: