Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Evolving

Three friends, all attempts at perfecting an old design. Each a little different from their predecessor. But not quite right yet. The eldest member of my test panel gets frustrated when Catta (the brown one) won't sit properly. Some fatter bottoms are required.

Dogga was feeling a little bashful. So now he has some knickers. The smallest tells me that knickers are not enough for her modest dog. He wants pants. And a vest and a jumper and a very pretty dress and ......

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, please, please, please tell me you are going to be listing these in your etsy store!!! My little one loves her kitty so much that I have been visiting you shop in hopes of finding something similar for my son. I think that the dog just might do it... I have received so many comments on that kitty we bought off of you that if we had a stack of your business cards, you would have a bunch of orders, I am sure!

edward and lilly said...

So cute, love his little knickers!

Kym said...

Stacy, I'm so glad your daughter loves her kitty! My intention is to eventually sell more of the cats, along with dogs and bunnies too. With time and a not-yet-house-trained puppy willing, the store should not be empty for too much longer.