A grand total of four bags were sewn last month.
The first was dubbed the Mario bag by the smalls. I used Tiny Happy's shoulder bag tutorial. I've had it bookmarked for a year or more. Super easy to make. Very glad I finally got around to making one.
And not just one ... but two! This floral number is a variation on the first. A pleat to close in the top a bit, similar to Oh, Fransson!'s Margaret Sling Bag. Plus a narrower strap.
Not sure it was third time lucky. This one turned out smaller than I had hoped. Which doesn't really make sense since the measurements of the finished bag were on the book cover! The book is a Japanese one (ISBN 4529040011). There are unfinished edges and crooked stitching, just as the pattern asked for. Despite the small size, I love the roughness of this one.
Last of all was a birthday gift for last weekend. A lunch tote bag made to the measurements of a much-used paper gift bag.
And one of these days I'll make a bag for myself.